Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fruits

I think my two most favorite fruits of all time are Moro blood oranges and black raspberries. They've bumped Champagne mangoes, persimmons and crispy Pink Lady apples from the top. Blueberries and Bing cherries are up there somewhere, too.

I'm resisting myself from ordering boxes and boxes of Fruit Delights from Liberty Orchards. While Trader Joes sells the same thing for much less, they don't offer a Tropical, Fiesta (sweet hot & sour!) or Locoum assortment. I'm salivating thinking about the Locoum flavors: Cinnamon-Walnut, Rose-Pistachio, Orange-Blossom-Almond, and Lemon Delight. be and i are almost done with our Trader Joes Fruits of Fancy box and i'm getting worried...

I'd also love to check out the Pates de Fruits from Whole Foods. They also sell the Charles Chocolate version which includes: Raspberry, Blood Orange, White Peach, Papaya, and Passion Fruit. Damn, i'm going to have to personally indulge in that $22 box of craziness.

Am i lacking vitamin C or something? All i want to do is gorge on fruits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home