Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I Love Pink Grapefruit Mentos


I was cleaning out the chocolate & candy tins and came across an old, old roll of Pink Grapefruit Mentos. I don't recall where i even got them since they were never officially sold in the U.S. I ate one and remembered how delicious the flavor was. It's probably why i saved half the roll instead of just polishing it off!

So, i've been popping a PG Mento every few days here and there. Down to only four, i went online to order more. And crapin A this is what i found here on Candy Blog:

UPDATE 5/31/2008: I have word that Pink Grapefruit Mentos are discontinued. They are no longer listed on the Mentos website and I got confirmation from Mentos North America (as if they ever carried them here).


Since it's been many months since the discontinuation, everyone who ever sold them is now out of stock. This is horrible news since Pink Grapefruit is the BEST flavor Mentos ever created. It's perfect. And now i only have FOUR left. I know i should be glad i even got to try this awesome flavor, but i'm extremely sad that i didn't eat that one i just popped, really really slowly to get the maximum amount of flavor out of it.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, November 10, 2009, Anonymous Indu said...

When in college, i would not be found without mentos in my bag. They gave me a bad tooth and i have to cut down on my mentos consumption. Yes, wish we had such interesting flavors.

 
At 1:49 PM, December 23, 2009, Anonymous new orleans bankruptcy attorney said...

I've never heard of these! I want to try one though.

 
At 2:46 AM, January 02, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss these so much! I was looking online to see where I could find them and came across your blog. Ugh I could almost taste them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home